[support] Outline module problem with Printer-friendly

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Sat Sep 29 05:33:35 UTC 2007

Outline module works nicely, except one problem I can't solve.  Please
see this page:
<http://www.anonemusic.com/jazzTheory>
At the bottom, Printer-friendly is duplicated.  The first one produces
blank because it is calling for book Printer-friendly.  I don't
understand what is going on here.

The content type is newly created one, not book.  In fact, the use of
Outline module is for not using book content type.  So, how did it get
here?  Worse yet, if I engage "Display Printer-friendly" in this new
content type, I will get triple Printer-friendly at the bottom.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>