[support] Simplenews question

Albert Cuesta acuesta at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 09:39:16 UTC 2007

Hi

As far as I know, Simplenews is the only available module for managing
newsletters. However, I find it way too... well, simple (!) when
compared to the newsletter modules for other platforms, lacking such
basic features as generating the newsletter content automatically,
based, for instance, on the 10 most recent nodes, or the last post
from some category, or the latest registered users, and so on.

Are there any plugins for Simplenews that help creating the newsletter
content? Or have I missed some, more advanced, alternative newsletter
modules for Drupal?

Thanks in advance for your comments