[support] Simplenews question

Albert Cuesta acuesta at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 19:24:26 UTC 2007

Thanks for your replies.

Neil, your suggestion about sending just the URL of a hosted
'newsletter' is extremely clever. However, I'm not sure how it would
work with sponsored newsletters, that one can read offline and would
include the ad banners.

Shai, you're right: the eNewsletter module looks like the one I need.
Please share with us any response from the developers. Regarding
Zookoda, I'm actually a subscriber of several newsletters hosted there
and it looks good. However, I'm not very comfortable with having to
manage two separate subscribers lists.

Cog, I am aware of the subscription / subscriptions modules, which I'm
using in other sites. However, they are not exactly newsletter
systems.

Kind regards