[support] Simplenews question

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Sun Sep 30 19:37:59 UTC 2007

I've not tried this, but you might look at expanding the newsletter
node type with CCK fields for node reference etc., pulling in other
nodes into the newsletter node being composed. Then you get the
simplenews subscription management combined with the power of CCK.
Again, I've not tried it and simplenews may need some modification to
"see" the entire CCK-expanded node elements, but that might be the
easiest way to get there. Not sure.

Laura