[support] Permissions Shot After Upgrade To 5.7

Walter Garcia-Fontes walter.garcia at upf.edu
Wed Apr 2 06:25:28 UTC 2008

* Steve Edwards [01/04/08 17:19]:
>    instance, I"m using Menu Per Role to control access to some menu items,and
>    restricting them to certain roles.  Now, however, the menu items
>    are visible
>    to the anonymous user, which is not good for the organization.  I've tried
>    re-saving all the settings, but to no avail.  I'm having similar
>    issues with

It happened the same to me, until I remembered that "menu per role"
still needs a hack to the core menu module. Read the "readme" in the
menu per role module dir, there it is explained that you have to hack
three lines in the core menu module. Since it is a hack in the core
code, once you update you loose it if you don't remember to do it
again,

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
Barcelona