[support] Partially broken site after PHP upgrade

Albert Cuesta acuesta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 16:27:35 UTC 2008

Thanks who everyone who replied. Here's the offending code (line #51
is marked with -->)

      // Automatically add a class to each link and also to each LI
      if (isset($link['attributes']) && isset($link['attributes']['class'])) {
        $link['attributes']['class'] .= ' ' . $key;
        $class = $key;
      }
      else {
-->        $link['attributes']['class'] = $key;
        $class = $key;
      }