[support] access denied issue

Allen Stern allen at centernetworks.com
Sun Apr 6 20:44:43 UTC 2008

Hi - I really am lost here. I've updated to the latest spam module and
my users still get the following message when submitting a comment - any
ideas on how to fix? I am afraid that I am losing many comments because
of this. Any help is very much appreciated.

----------------------------------
Access denied
The comment you posted has been flagged as potential spam. It will not
be visible until the site administrator has a chance to review it.
Your IP address (172.16.10.3) was recently used to post spam to this
website. For this reason, you are currently not allowed to post new
content. If you believe this is in error, please contact the site
administrator.
You are not authorized to access this page.

I can't find this ip address in the spam filters, or in my htaccess. Any
ideas where else I could look?

Thanks!