[support] Broken CCK Module

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:09:44 UTC 2008

> You didn't give the Drupal version.  I would start with the backup for sure.

Ooops - 5.7

> The admin/content/types lists the content types available for your
> access rights.  The admin/content/types/audio would give a page to edit
> the attributes regarding the content type audio.

Yes, correct on both counts! The only problem is our site is broken for
some reason, as noted in my last post. I did see on d.o that module
incompatibilities can cause this behavior. I saw such a post anyhow.

 > Other modules may add
> tabs to the page but only if your user has access to the function
> provided by the tab.
>
> After the backup I would check the access to the functions for the
> user.  Are you user id 1 or are you using some role with rights given?

User id 1 of course.

I am anyhow in the process of updating all contrib modules to latest
versions. Interestingly enough, I had to degrade admin_menu b/c the
latest version actually caused a completely blank page for user id 1.
The older version works fine for us.

If that fails, then I will start to disable modules one by one I guess...

Thanks!