[support] Broken CCK Module

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 10 15:51:18 UTC 2008

Quoting Fred Jones <fredthejonester at gmail.com>:

> I would think that next debugging step would be to disable CCK, but that
> requires disabling all those required mods. I am a bit concerned,
> however, that if I disable them, something may happen to our data.
>
> Any advice as to how to proceed? This is not my site--I just inherited
> it and need to work on it.
>
> I suppose I will make a backup and do my debugging idea, but if anyone
> has another idea, let me know. :)

You didn't give the Drupal version.  I would start with the backup for sure.

The admin/content/types lists the content types available for your
access rights.  The admin/content/types/audio would give a page to edit
the attributes regarding the content type audio.  Other modules may add
tabs to the page but only if your user has access to the function
provided by the tab.

After the backup I would check the access to the functions for the
user.  Are you user id 1 or are you using some role with rights given?

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/