[support] Broken CCK Module

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:58:03 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Fred Jones <fredthejonester at gmail.com> wrote:
> On a normal site when I go to
>
>  http://xxx.org/admin/content/types/audio
>
>  I see the links:
>
>  # Edit
>  # Manage fields
>  # Display fields
>  # Add field
>  # Add group
>
>  Or something like that, depending on which CCK modules I have. However,
>  I have a 'broken' site that shows:
>
>      * List
>      * Add content type
>      * Fields
>      * Export
>      * Import
>
>  which is more like what I would expect to see at the URL
>
>  http://xxx.org/admin/content/types
>
>  On the 'broken' site I indeed see those same links on /admin/content/types

Right, http://xxx.org/admin/content/types/foobar gives you a
http://xxx.org/admin/content/types page when a "foobar" content type
has not been defined or a module responsible for it is
disabled/broken.

So, does the "audio" content type appear in your list of types in the
http://xxx.org/admin/content/types page or not?

If it exists, is "audio" its exact machine-readable name, and does its
link lead exactly to http://xxx.org/admin/content/types/audio ?