[support] Broken CCK Module

Fred Jones fredthejonester at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:07:35 UTC 2008

> Right, http://xxx.org/admin/content/types/foobar gives you a
> http://xxx.org/admin/content/types page when a "foobar" content type
> has not been defined or a module responsible for it is
> disabled/broken.

ah, very interesting.

> So, does the "audio" content type appear in your list of types in the
> http://xxx.org/admin/content/types page or not?
>
> If it exists, is "audio" its exact machine-readable name, and does its
> link lead exactly to http://xxx.org/admin/content/types/audio ?

Yes, it exists and that's the link. I chose that as an example, but this
problem exists for ALL content types which I can click 'edit' on from
/admin/content/types including:

http://xxx.org/admin/content/types/page

The live site works fine--all nodes appear to be in working order. I am
still investigating the mod code. Slowly... :(

Fred