[support] Suggestions how to organize Navigation menu

Nikola Pajtic pajtic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 18:34:59 UTC 2008

Hello to all!!

I would like to ask for some suggestions how to organize Navigation menu on
my web site. This is situation: I have two main areas, two categories,
called "Group 1" and "Group 2". From each of these categories, goes several
sub-categories, called "Sub-group X". Now, from these, goes several 'pages'
which has content.
This could be the picture:

-Group 1
  -- Sub-group 1
    --- Page 1
    --- Page 2
    --- Page 3
  -- Sub-group 2
    --- Page 4
    --- Page 5
-Group 2
  -- Sub-group 3
    --- Page 6

My question is: what "Group", what "Sub-group, and what "Page" should be? I
was thinking to use: Container -> Category -> Static page, but I'm not sure
would it be a good choice. I've tried this, and it worked, but I would like
to know is there a better solution.
Should I use Category -> Child category, instead of Container -> Category?

Thanks in advance!!