[support] Forum topics not posting

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:15:12 UTC 2008

I recently enabled the core Forums module, and somethings not working quite
right.  Users are able to click the "Post new forum topic" link,
successfully fill out the form, and submit, and the results DO show up in
the "Administer > Content" area, but do not display in the forum itself.  It
still claims there are 0 topics and 0 posts.  It appears that the posts are
not being assigned any category, although I would have thought that would
have been taken care of by the node/add/forum/38 link used to post them.
What are we doing wrong?

--
Tony Yarusso
http://tonyyarusso.com/