[support] where to be updated of new modules?

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Fri Apr 18 12:31:27 UTC 2008

Hi Simone,

Go to this page to subscribe (via email) to the modules that you are waiting
to hear regarding Drupal 6 upgrade:
http://drupal.org/project/issues/subscribe

When you subscribe to the module you'll get email everytime anyone responds
to any issue going on with that module. If you think that is too much email,
then choose the subscription choice, "own issues". Then go to every module
that you need that doesn't have a "D6" port yet, and find (or start) the
thread on that issue queue regarding that module's progress toward a D6
port. Even though it is not so elegant, you'll have to post to the thread
with something like, "subscribing" or better, "I love this module and am
looking forward to the D6 patches, which I would be happy to test. Thank's
so much to the maintainers of this wonderful module."

Once if you've done that, if signed up for that module as "own issues"
you'll then get an email each time someone posts to that individual thread.

Patience is definitely a virtue in this regard.

Shai Gluskin
content2zero.com