[support] Scheduler Module | Safe Edits to Y-m-d H:i:s ?

Brian Knoblock bk at lansingit.com
Tue Apr 22 19:52:56 UTC 2008

Hello
   I have searched the archives and have not answered the question, so
here goes.

I am wondering if anyone knows how to do this safely.
I need for the Scheduler module just to ask for the year month and
date., not time and seconds

Now I can edit the module easy enough
<code>('Y-m-d H:i:s',</code>

Change to <code>('Y-m-d ',</code>

But I am sure there must be some guidelines somewhere I can follow to
make sure I dont break something and my postings will drop off when
needed, and where do I need to do the edits in the module. Or should I
think of another way?

Thanks for any help

Brian Knoblock

BK