[support] Having two versions ("last published" and "next release draft") of same content

Cog Rusty cog.rusty at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 04:10:26 UTC 2008

Take a look at the http://drupal.org/project/revision_moderation
module if you haven't already. It leaves the current revision
published while the new one goes into moderation. Dupal 5 only.

If you don't want to give the reviewers the permissions required by
this module, another way is to forget about revisions and create new
nodes for the drafts, perhaps controlling access with taxonomy.