[support] Prefill body textarea at node creation

Vasileios Lourdas drupal at lourdas.name
Fri Apr 25 21:27:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

Is there a module that has functionality similar to contemplate, but instead
of modifying the teaser/body after the node creation and during the node's
display, the body textarea is prefilled with the text of my choice? What I
need to have is when a user visits the node/add page, the body textarea must
be prefilled with text that has been set somewhere in the administration
area. For this particular application, this text will be a pair of signatures
and since there will be a number of nodes using these signatures, I figured
out that a good solution was to have the body textarea prefilled with the
appropriate html snippet. It will be the user's preference to keep it or
delete it.

I hope that makes sense.
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)