[support] Drupal's Audio Module and Accessibility to Screen Readers

Simone Dal Maso simone.dalmaso at juvox.it
Mon Apr 28 05:32:42 UTC 2008

Hi,
as I am visual impaired, this is very cool.
I don't know how to generate playlist, anyway I used the mediadisplay module
and cck media display, in order to make a form where the user can upload its
audio files, then with litle adjustment in php you can display each files
with own properties.
I installed the Audio module, but  I wasn't able to see the player, and this
is strange because also if flash player is inaccessible, I should see some
words as "start flash" or "end flash", so I give it up.

Anyway, Drupal 5 is one of  few cms really accessible for blind people also
from an admin point of view, including all the administrative tasks.
I didn't try drupal 6, I think that drag and drop with blocks will generate
lots of problems.
Bye.