[support] Users can't access content

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:42:53 UTC 2008

Here is a silver bullet for this problem (backup your database first).

Assuming you want to return to a state in which no access modules are
at work, in which everything is like a regular, normal, fresh Drupal
install, you:

1. Delete all rows from the node_access table.
2. Perform this command:

 db_query("INSERT INTO {node_access} VALUES (0, 0, 'all', 1, 0, 0)");

That should leave your table looking like this:

nid 	gid 	realm 	grant_view 	grant_update 	grant_delete
0 	0 	all 	1 	0 	0

Then things should be right as rain.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar