[support] Users can't access content

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Mon Dec 1 15:00:40 UTC 2008

Hi Victor,

Thanks, I'll definitely try that. I'll wait until after business hours,
just in case something goes wrong. In any case, what you describe
("regular, normal, fresh Drupal install") sounds like exactly what I want.

Thanks. I'll write back in a couple of hours and report on whether these
ideas worked or not.

Cheers,
Daniel.