[support] continuous trigger on comment being viewed by authenticated user

Chris Hallinan challinan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:44:51 UTC 2008

I recently upgraded my site to Drupal 6-6.  I am seeing a strange
behavior with triggers, for the event "Trigger: When a comment is
being viewed by an authenticated user".  I have created an e-mail
action and assigned it to this trigger event.

Now I'm getting dozens of these events in a 24 hour period reporting
myself as the %username, even when I have not been on the site in
quite a long time.  So it appears it's reporting events that do not
happen.

Has anyone seen this?  Is this /op error or a bug, or worse, someone
else hijacking the site, etc?

Any ideas how to track it down?

Many thanks,

Chris

--
Life is like Linux - it never stands still.
http://www.embeddedlinuxprimer.com