[support] continuous trigger on comment being viewed by authenticated user

Marc Poris marc at funnymonkey.com
Tue Dec 2 22:18:19 UTC 2008

Chris,

I'm not sure how you have the email action configured, but using the
"When a comment is being viewed..." trigger is going to flood "someone"
with email whenever someone views a node with comments attached.  I
tried using that a while back and stopped pretty quickly because of the
email flood.  I suspect there are reported issues that pertain to this...

The emails are either being sent immediately or when cron runs, so, if
they're not being sent immediately you should be able to test things by
running cron.

Marc