[support] site down after i CHANGED the database password!

jo joinkemel at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 3 23:22:47 UTC 2008

success!

thank you so much for your clear and great support!

now i know what happenend: i simply changed passwords in confixx without  knowing that it would also change the database-password..

what i do not understand yet: why is it secure to have the mysql-password stored in plaintext?

many greetings from the snowy winterhills of the taunus

:-jo