[support] site down after i deactivated views via phpmyadmin

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:00:59 UTC 2008

Once settings.php is pointed to the correct database with the correct
username and password, and your fresh install is working, you can
restore the database with your previous version, and you should be
good to go.

You can do this either by installing Drupal anew, and filling in the
correct database and user info during the installation, or else by
directly editing settings.php.

The line you need to edit is the following (about half-way down):

$db_url = 'mysql://your-real-db-user-name:your-real-db-user-password@localhost/your-real-databasename';

Hope that helps,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar