[support] Views2 - filter by "user ref field" = "current logged user"

geniekids ratadi2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 15:35:57 UTC 2008

I have a cck where one of the field is the user referenced filed (of a
particular role) - the filed name is kids_name

In D5 i had a view where the filter was set to
kids_name = is one of = "currently logged in user"

This meant that when the user logged in - he or she could only see records
pertaining to him or her (as the view filtered it matching the kids_name
filed with currently logged in user field)

Now i am in Drupal6.6 with Views2 and i can;t find a way to do it.
If in filter i select the [content] = "kids_name" - then i only get the list
of names to filter by - i do not get the option of filter by currently
logged in user.

I am sure this must be a simple thing to do - pl guide me how to?