[support] Views2 - filter by "user ref field" = "current logged user"

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Thu Dec 4 16:49:55 UTC 2008

geniekids ha scritto:
> I have a cck where one of the field is the user referenced filed (of a
> particular role) - the filed name is kids_name
>
> In D5 i had a view where the filter was set to
> kids_name = is one of = "currently logged in user"
>
> This meant that when the user logged in - he or she could only see records
> pertaining to him or her (as the view filtered it matching the kids_name
> filed with currently logged in user field)
>
> Now i am in Drupal6.6 with Views2 and i can;t find a way to do it.
> If in filter i select the [content] = "kids_name" - then i only get the list
> of names to filter by - i do not get the option of filter by currently
> logged in user.

User: Current
Filter the view to the currently logged in user.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it