[support] D6: Anonimous comment are not displaied

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Fri Dec 5 09:11:10 UTC 2008

Hi all. I have this strange problem with my drupal 6 installation
(www.ziodrupal.net): anonymous comment are not displayed.
Anonymous can send comment and comment are writer to DB (I can see it in
the comments and node_comment_statistics tables), but not displayed in
the node's page.
I have checked the permission and seems correct to me. If you see this
page:

http://www.ziodrupal.net/links/prova-di-inserimento.html

You can see "2 comments in reply to prova di inserimento" and infact in
the db there are 2 comments, but only the one of "admin" user is
displayed. I have tried with my theme and with "garland" theme, but the
results is the same.

Any help is welcome.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ziodrupal.net       			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at ziobuddalabs.it