[support] Getting to the Base URL

tim fong tyfong919 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 01:39:14 UTC 2008

Hi Derek,

I posted the code block in.  Upon restart of httpd, it returns:
 Warning: DocumentRoot [/var/www/html/drupal] does not exist

Once I have done this, I can no longer see test.html, test.php.   It
returns a 403/forbidden.  Also,    /drupal/index.php gives a
403/Forbidden as well.
I know that /var/www/html/drupal does exist because I can go there in
the terminal window.

Thanks,
Tim