[support] Getting to the Base URL

Derek Gransaull derek at dgtlife.com
Sat Dec 6 04:24:34 UTC 2008

Tim:

Well, a couple of pokes at what seemed obvious did not work. So, I think
it would be best if you attached your essential apache config file(s) so
they can be analysed in more depth. Strictly speaking, this is not a
Drupal issue, but an Apache configuration issue. So it may be somewhat
misplaced in this mailing list. Nevertheless, we can continue the
indulgence. :-)

Regards,

Derek