[support] can't reorder blocks after upgrade from 5 to 6

Jody Cleveland georgedamonkey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 13:46:26 UTC 2008

Thanks! That worked perfectly. Far from ideal, but doable. I had
cleared all caches after the upgrade, made sure my theme was enabled,
and most blocks were behaving. But, a few weren't. When looking in the
database, I noticed that a bunch were at '10' which I'm guessing the
ones I was having problems with were reverting to alphabetical since
they were all ten. So, I manually put in numbers that were higher and
that took.

- jody