[support] Domain Access uninstalling OG

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Mon Dec 8 15:22:40 UTC 2008

I'm having some difficulty with Domain Access after removing OG. Before
I installed OG, I had content displaying on only the selected
subdomains. I applied the multiple node access patch, and then I enabled
OG. As soon as og was enabled, content was getting displayed on -all-
subdomains. Try as I might, I could not correct this. So, deciding that
I did not need OG after all, I decided to uninstall it and put
everything back. Problem is, I can't seem get it back the way it was.

I tried:

Clearing page cache
Removing all OG tables
Rebuilding node access permissions in post settings.

I'm using D5.

I'd appreciate some help troubleshooting this. Am I missing any steps?