[support] Turning off automatic line breaking

Nicolas Borda forums at ipwa.net
Mon Dec 8 15:24:50 UTC 2008

On 8 Dec 2008, at 15:11, Roy Smith wrote:

> Is there any way to turn off the line-breaking part of the  "Lines
> and paragraphs break automatically" feature?  I often copy-and-
> paste text from sources which into drupal edit boxes and having it
> turn all the returns into br tags is a pain.

What I do, is make a new input format (admin/settings/filters/add)
and call it Raw HTML or Full HTML - No Markdown, and I don't
assign any filters to it, or just the URL filter. To make it quicker to
add html tags like paragraphs and lists sometimes I use BUEditor:
http://drupal.org/project/bueditor

HTH,

--

Nicolas