[support] Double site

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Fri Dec 12 03:17:31 UTC 2008

What will happen is: you will install your sites, set each one up to use
it's own database, or prefix within the same database. For each site you
will choose your template, available to each because it's located in
sites/all/themes. Now each site looks the same. But you'll find that
when you set up your menu in one, it won't appear in any of the others.
Different databases, you see.