[support] Double site

simone-www.io-lab.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 03:31:52 UTC 2008

Hi
the "island switcher" button is created on page.tpl.php, and i am
sharing this file on both sites (or not??), i think i have to replace
the link with a php function such as <?php print $front_page ?> (see
my other post "Adding link to image (logo style)").
In fact I have 2 buttons (images) created in page.tpl.php, one links
to home page, the other one links to the home page of the other site.
Simone