[support] Double site

Christopher M. Jones cjones at partialflow.com
Fri Dec 12 13:05:18 UTC 2008

Yes, you are sharing it. Sorry, I didn't follow your other thread. Don't
know what your template looks like, but you could just as well create a
menu in each site. In your page.tpl.php, instead of hard-coding the link
you simply say

<?php if( $region ){?>
     <?php print $region; ?>
<?php } ?>

In your template.php you add your region into the array that contains
all the other regions. Now this region is available in your blocks
administration. In each site you can create a menu to place into this
region, with links that point exactly where you want them to point. May
be a bit more work, but this method has the advantage of avoiding too
much conditional logic in your template. And IMHO, links should not be
hard coded into the template.