[support] Disable 'Read more...'

Dale McGladdery torelad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 17:55:56 UTC 2008

You may have space characters in the non-preview area. If you do,
Drupal thinks there's more content to display and provides the 'read
more' link.

Edit content where it's happening, then click into the lower body text
area and use your cursor keys to try to move around. If the cursor
moves, there's white space. Alternatively, you can press ctl-a and see
if anything is highlighted.

If you find space characters delete them, save, and see if the link is
still there.