[support] URL aliases not working

Torben Vanselow sales at idealcctv.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 09:52:52 UTC 2008

Hi - Yes that is exactly what I would do, especially since the token version
you installed still seems to be a development snapshot rather than a fully
approved version.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Torben C.F. Vanselow

Executive Sales Manager - Ideal CCTV

T: 0800 043 27 40

F: 0800 066 40 49

E: management at idealcctv.co.uk

W: http://www.idealcctv.co.uk <http://www.idealcctv.co.uk/>

 <http://www.idealcctv.co.uk/cctv_installations_some_advice> CCTV
Installation -  <http://www.idealcctv.co.uk/mega-pixel-ip-security-cameras>
Megapixel CCTV -
<http://www.idealcctv.co.uk/IP_or_Analogue_CCTV_System.html> IP Security
Cameras

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. However, as I say in my first message, I

already tried re-creating them through the bulk update and the

procedure did not work. If I recall correctly, the last update was the

token module, so maybe I will try to revert back to an older

version...?

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 4:22 AM, Heshan <heshan at heidisoft.com> wrote:

> Hi

> Just check the pathauto settings, and bulk update.

> - Heshan

Thanks.

--

# Vasileios Lourdas,

# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)

# http://www.lourdas.name