[support] URL aliases not working

Vasileios Lourdas drupal at lourdas.name
Mon Dec 15 20:12:11 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Monday 15 December 2008 11:52:52 Torben Vanselow wrote:
> Hi - Yes that is exactly what I would do, especially since the token
> version you installed still seems to be a development snapshot rather than
> a fully approved version.
>

> Kind Regards,
>

> Mr. Torben C.F. Vanselow

I figured out what's wrong. The URL aliases are language aware (at least for
6.x). There was not a long time, since the site was based on 5.x. After
upgrading to 6.x and because I had Greek as the default site language, all
URL aliases were for the Greek language (though it does not make sense to me,
the URL aliases to be language aware). When I changed the default language to
English, those URL aliases did not work. When I changed the default language
back to Greek, they worked fine.

Now, the new question is: How do I make the URL aliases to be for all
languages? Is there a setting to stop this from happening?

Thanks.
--
# Vasileios Lourdas,
# Informatics Engineer, Thessaloniki (Greece)