[support] Where are pages stored?

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Tue Dec 16 11:20:35 UTC 2008

I looked in 'nodes' and even 'node_revisions'. But I couldn't find the
current text of the page. What I saw in node_revisions looked like
previous copies of the pages.

Ultimately, what I'm trying to do is search a particular text string in
all current pages.

I migrated a site to a different domain and I want to make sure that
there are no links or images that point to the old domain. So I want to
do a text search for the old domain in all current pages.

Daniel.