[support] Where are pages stored?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 11:52:04 UTC 2008

Daniel,

Drupal stores the basic node info in the node table. The content for page is
stored in the node_revisions table.

Let's suppose I create a new page, called "testtest", looking at the bottom
of the node table, I see I have nid "114" with vid "117".  The vid value is
the current revision for that node.

Going to the node_revisions table, I will see the exact same entries for the
nid and vid fields, but in this table I will see the body and teaser content
also.

So node_revisions is for all versions of a node, including the current one!

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar