[support] Site Icon

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Tue Dec 16 15:19:50 UTC 2008

And I am running FF on OS X which should be the same thing. It's got to
be some sort of cache thing...

... tap tap tap ... <daniel clears the cache > ...

Nope, that didn't do it. How odd.

Oh well, it seems to work for everyone else and that's what really matters.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,
Daniel.