[support] Module to import RSS feeds from other website to Drupal Website automatically

Shai Gluskin shai at content2zero.com
Thu Dec 18 16:31:12 UTC 2008

Vasanth,

Feedapi module is what you need:

http://drupal.org/project/feedapi

I've always wondered about two things about importing feed content in its
entirety...

   1. Are there ethical concerns? Does one need the permission of the
   content owner?
   2. Are there SEO concerns. Doesn't Google punish sites that display
   material that is displayed elsewhere on the Internet. Wouldn't both source
   and copied locations be "punished" in this example.

I'm curious to hear your responses.

Shai