[support] Module to import RSS feeds from other website to Drupal Website automatically

Vasanth Govind govivasanth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 16:54:55 UTC 2008

Thanks Shai
The plan is like only the blog owner links his blog feed to our Drupal
website.This will helps the blog owner by posting the same blog to  all
websites he is having an account.
We need to validate that the blog feed the user providing belongs to him
through some logic.

Any idea to validate or authenticate?

I am also concerned more about the SEO issues which you brought up.

Looking forward for further discussions.

Thanks & Regards
Vasanth Govind