[support] Upgrading Drupal

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 12:57:48 UTC 2008

My policy is not to disable contributed modules for minor upgrades (ie. 5.x
to 5.x+1).

I have never encountered a problem as a result of following this policy.

But in case you decide to do so, just disabling them (as opposed to then
clicking on the uninstall tab and actually uninstalling the modules, which
will run the module uninstall script, if it has one, and destroy all
database tables) should not destroy any of your actual content associated
with those modules.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar