[support] Upgrading Drupal

Genevieve Romier genevieve.romier at urec.cnrs.fr
Fri Dec 19 13:04:33 UTC 2008

Hello,

I always backup the database before to upgrade. In case of problem it is
very useful and it take a few time.
We use also a test site to test all upgrades. That is just a copy of the
site. With a test site you can try on your own configuration and with
your own modules what you want without risks.

Best regards,
Geneviève Romier
www.projet-plume.org