[support] Drupal as a PHP development framework?

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Fri Dec 19 15:49:14 UTC 2008

Hi Seth,

Thanks. That's a very useful answer, about how I should think about the
application if I used Drupal. That I shouldn't see Drupal as a library
that use, but rather see my app as a Drupal component.

I'll need time to think about whether this is what I'm looking for. I
don't have a clear picture of what I want yet.

Thanks.

Daniel.