[support] Upgrading Drupal

neil at esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Fri Dec 19 15:44:39 UTC 2008

Just thought I'd add my tuppence worth on one point: CCK had a bug in it
till pretty recently (late summer '08 if i recall) that lost DB data when
you disactivated it for drupal upgrades. I found out on a test site before
launch so it was no biggie...and as many have said, you should always do a
backup anyway in case something like that happens.

for the record, I don't both disactivating modules anymore and have never
had a problem.

Neil