[support] Drupal as a PHP development framework?

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Fri Dec 19 16:01:09 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your comments. Based on what you say, I think I lean toward a
generic PHP framework. I do want some Drupal integration, but probably
not enough to warrant writing the whole thing in Drupal (I just want to
create Drupal users from within my app).

Is CodeIgniter a good framework? There are so many PHP frameworks, I
don't know which ones are worth researching in detail.