[support] navigation list

Bob Morse bob at morsemedia.net
Sun Dec 21 22:26:49 UTC 2008

Radhika,

This is a tall order. There are plenty of resources out there both free
and fee. As I think I have seen posted here before, there is no better
learning experience than just working on your site, especially if you
have a non-production environment to work with (highly recommended).

That being said, the Drupal Handbook (http://drupal.org/handbooks) is a
good place to start, Specifically good starting points:

http://drupal.org/getting-started (aptly named)
http://drupal.org/getting-started/before/terminology (getting a hang of
the Drupal terminology is essential)

The new Using Drupal book looks promising. I have it ordered:

http://usingdrupal.com/

After that, Pro Drupal Development (2nd Edition is great for more
advanced work)

Additional free resources:

Articles and videos: http://zugec.com/drupal

Drupal Videos for Beginners:
http://mydrupal.com/drupal-beginner-videos-basics (The very fist video
shows you how to add a page to a menu)

That's a lot to start with. Hope that helps. It's best to ask specific
questions concerning specific issues you have with your site in this
forum. People are really helpful.