[support] navigation list

rsw-ml at silverarc.biz rsw-ml at silverarc.biz
Mon Dec 22 08:48:31 UTC 2008

Thanks a ton!!
I already figured that out...but thanks a million for your time.. :)
Actually now, I have created a php application - a very simple one - html
tags and php post and submissions

Now, since I have been learning Drupal, and am quite familiar with its
basics and interface.. I wanna dive in in into it :)

Basically, I wanna know what exactly is API in DRUPAL and how does it work
and stuff..

I am getting help for the same from here:

http://drupal.org/node/68159
http://drupal.org/node/204270
http://api.drupal.org/

Hope i am heading in the right direction :)

Glad if you guys cud help.. :)

Thanks again :)
enjoy,
Radhika